Customer Service RepresentativeSURREY Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for parts and service requests for our Fire and Emergency product lines such as Pierce, Maxi, and Oshkosh Airport. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong customer relationships and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Our team is made up of a group of people who are passionate about fire apparatus and who understand our customers. Our goal is to deliver the best product and the best service to our customers and to have fun doing it. We are looking for qualified and committed people to join our dedicated team of professionals. If you are interested in working in a safe, healthy, and enjoyable environment with an excellent team of colleagues, please reply to the contacts in the listings below.
Commercial Emergency Equipment Co., Canada’s largest supplier of emergency apparatus, is looking for a reliable, self-motivated individual with a professional attitude to fill a full-time position. There is one position available and location will be the branch closest to the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, sales experience, a desire to work to a high standard, an understanding of customer service and satisfaction, and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for parts and service requests for our Fire and Emergency product lines such as Pierce, Maxi, and Oshkosh Airport. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong customer relationships and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
typical duties include but not limited to:
- Provide parts and service updates for customers' orders and vehicles being worked on in the shop and for
vehicles in the field.
- Provide an updated timeline for ongoing service and parts orders daily.
- Submit service requests and warranty requests to vendors.
- Acquire parts for the service department's emergency vehicle technicians.
- Process parts and service quotes and invoices in a timely fashion.
- Become familiar with product lines and applications.
- Provide solutions to our customers including marketing of all products.
- Resolve customer product concerns.
- Expand market share of Commercial’s emergency equipment product line.
- Minimum 2 years of Parts and/or Service Writer experience.
- Knowledge of the fire and emergency industry an asset.
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset.
- Capable of managing multiple and challenging priorities daily.
- A recent driver’s abstract will be required.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong skill set that includes communication, presentation, and organizational skills. The Customer Service Rep is a key player and must be able to thrive in a fast-paced team environment and work independently with minimal supervision. Accuracy, attention to detail, and commitment to safety and superior customer service are imperative.
This is a full-time permanent position that includes competitive compensation, medical benefits, dental benefits, life insurance, long term disability, short term disability, company-sponsored matching RRSP plan, profit sharing, as well as the opportunity for exceptional career growth.
We thank all who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.